Yesstyle.Com Ltd 香港招聘
YesStyle.com is the first online retailer in Asia to globally distribute a wide range of fashion and beauty products from the region. The sister website of YesAsia.com, the world's No. 1 Asian Entertainment retailer, YesStyle.com aims to establish a new online standard for fashion and beauty shopping. We invite you to join us as:
Customer Service Officer
- Handle customers complaints & enquiries, including answering email & phone calls.
- Initiate, plan and execute cross-departmental customer- enhancement projects and follow-ups
- Maintain customer orders
- Inspect product quality, check order report & side tasks and follow up ad-hoc tasks
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 1 year experience in CS field
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (with Cantonese and Mandarin an advantage)
- Major in English study is an advantage
- Computer literate, proficiency in MS Office and Access
- Chinese typing an advantage
- 7 day Shift duties required (including public holidays and weekends)
- Experience in e-commerce industry will be an added advantage
- Open minded, flexible and able to work in a highly dynamic, high pressure environment and meeting tight deadline
- Logical problem solving skill & able to multi-task.
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Interested in entertainment & fashion products
- Must be a team-player
Korean-English Translator (Korean Beauty)
- Translate Korean to English for beauty product naming and specifications
- Assist product and translation data entry
- Work with other teams to establish and maintain content guidelines for products
- TOPIK Level 6
- A good command of both written and spoken English
- Speedy typing skill in English and Korean
- Competence in MS Word and Excel
- Degree holder preferred
- Good communication skills
Junior System Support
- Responsible for user support and system maintenance which includes MS Windows Servers, Active Directory and other network support for Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and China offices.
- Communicate with users and trouble-shooting their problems including hardware and software.
- Monitor system backup and recovery execution
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and common desktop applications
- Experience in Linux is preferred but not compulsory
- At least 1 year experience in system administration and end user support (Fresh graduates will be considered)
- Good interpersonal skills. Be able to communicate with all level of end-users
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Willing to work after office hours when necessary
Analyst Programmer / Programmer
- Work in program design, coding, testing, deployment and documentation.
- Enhance the company e-business platform
- Analyze the company business process and develop new features for improving business operations.
- Response to user problems in using the company internal systems
- Higher Diploma, Associate Degree or Degree holder with major in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Knowledge in SQL, Java programming, and OO concepts.
- Responsible, self-motivated, willing to learn and good team player.
- Experience in Oracle DB, ERP, CRM, HRIS, or web programming will be an advantage.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Programmer.
We offer a generous remuneration package including Performance Bonus and Long Service Recognition Program, MPF, Medical Insurance, Staff Purchase Discount and Training & Development Program.
Please send your full resume stating our reference code, job title, your current and expected salary to email@example.com for application.
To know more about us, please visit www.yesasia.com and www.yesstyle.com.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for the recruitment purpose in accordance with employer's data policies.