W Hotel 香港招聘
W is a destination, more than a hotel. A contemporary lifestyle brand infused with the energy of non-traditional luxury. Our philosophy is to cultivate innovative talent who represent the witty, warm and welcoming environment W is known for. Through unique recruitment and talent training, our W culture comes alive, creating the “WOW" experiences and magic our guests will remember.
Sales Specialist/Assistant Sales Manager(Event Sales)
- Responsible for the execution of events and ensuring that business is serviced properly and in a timely fashion. Working closely with other departments especially Banquet and Culinary teams for an effective communication for a successful event as well as vendors/partners/community to expand our reach so as to create more opportunity/revenue for the hotel.
- Experience-At least 1 year events management experience, ideally gained in the hospitality industry, candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Sales ManagerExperienc
- Education - Degree holder in Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- Language skills - Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
Commis 1 - Kitchen Restaurant 高級廚師-自助餐廳
- 負責Kitchen自助餐廳廚師工作, 依照香港W酒店的政策和程序，以有效率的方式確保最高質量的產品。
- Responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of the kitchen at Kitchen Restaurant, following hygiene standard. Ensure guest satisfaction by providing an excellent standard of food in a competent and professional manner. Commis Chefs are required to conduct duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service & hygiene.
- 經驗 - 2年或以上餐飲業相關職務經驗
- 學歷 - 中學程度 / 職業訓練學院程度
- Experience - A minimum of 2 years experience in related industry
- Education - diploma/ higher diploma in hospitality or relevant discipline, fresh graduates are welcome
- Language skills - fluent in Cantonese, basic English & Mandarin
Steward Attendant 管事清潔員(洗碗員)
- Responsible for facilitating, conducting the day to day operational logistics of the Stewarding Department within Kitchens and Restaurants. The scope of responsibility includes a key focus on enhancing and protecting the assets of the Culinary and Beverage & Food Division, and maintaining W’s standards of hygiene and sanitation.
E&M Technician 機電工程技術員/高級機電工程技術員
- Responsible for performing all repair & maintenance within the scope of Electrical, HVAC & Plumbing & Drainage systems in the hotel, as assigned by Duty Engineer / Foreman, and work in accordance with the department standard to achieve optimum operating efficiency of systems or equipment at all times.
- Experience - 2 years experience in related field, experience in building and hotel facilities.
- Professional Qualification - competent knowledge in Electrical/HVAV/ P&D system, valid certificate of Registered Electrical Worker (Grade A) and certificate of Certified Worker (Confined Space)
- Education - certificate / diploma/ higher diploma in Engineering or relevant discipline
- Language skills - fluent in Cantonese, basic knowledge of English & Mandarin
Technical Assistant, Engineering
- Maintain up-to-date record and files of equipment/ drawings/ contract for quick retrieval and reference in the Marriott’s system.
- Assist in materials purchase, quotation preparation, maintenance scheduling and inspection coordination.
- Assist in preparing hotel utilities consumption analysis and identifying potential energy saving
- Experience - 1 year experience in a similar position
- Education - Higher Diploma or above in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Technical / functional competencies - Proficiency in computer applications, MS Word & Excel and Chinese word processing
Welcome Ambassador (Bell Attendant) 行李服務員
- Responsible to provide an inviting and warm welcome to all arriving guests at W Hong Kong. Assist both arriving and departing guests with luggage handling to and from their rooms. Seize every opportunity to provide our Whatever/Whenever service commitment to ensure guests have a memorable experience with us.
- Experience - 1 year working experience in any guest contact position, fresh graduate are also welcome
- Education - higher diploma in hospitality or relevant discipline
- Language skills - fluent in Cantonese, English & Mandarin
Host/Hostess-Sing Yin 接待員-星宴中餐廳
- Responsible for providing a warm, welcoming and witty experience to all guests who visit Sin Yin, W Hong Kong's Cantonese restaurant. Handle guests’ enquiries, take table reservations precisely and efficiently, greet guest with courteous, timely and professional manner. Provide Whatever/Whenever service, by granting wishes and creating memorable experiences at every encounter.
- Experience – 1 year work experience in all day dining restaurants, fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Education – diploma / higher diploma in hospitality or relevant discipline
- Language skills – fluent in Cantonese and English
Spa Therapist - Bliss 水療中心技師
- Provide professional spa, beauty (facial, nails, waxing) and massage treatments
- Carry out consultations, recommend maintenance program and products to assist guests staying fabulous (healthy, beautiful skin)
- 持有受認可的水療中心證書, 例如: ITEC或等同的資格
- Experience – minimum of 1 year relevant experience in a reputable spa environment, use of beauty machines is preferred;
- Education – posses recognized practical spa certification such as ITEC or equivalent
- Non-local applicants are welcomed
- Language skills - fluent in Cantonese and English
W Look - appear confident, well-groomed
W Personality - warm, welcoming, smiling and pleasant
You + You = W - collaborate, embrace differences
Whatever / Whenever - fulfill desires & grant wishes, customize experiences
Get It Done… Make it Happen - own it, get it done creatively, think and act proactively, do it with style.
Act with professionalism & integrity; learn, develop and adapt to change
We offer promising career opportunities and excellent remuneration packages. Interested parties may apply by sending your full resume stating your expected salary to Director of Human Resources, W Hong Kong, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon Station, Kowloon, Hong Kong or fax to 3717 2756 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
W is an equal opportunity employer. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.