VCC Land Limited 香港招聘
V Group is a real estate investment, development and management group established in 1994. Since 2005, it has specialized in developing and operating a dynamic range of serviced apartments and residences under the “V Serviced Apartments" and “V Residences" brand.
Today V Group is one of Hong Kong’s largest owner-developer-operators of close to 400 serviced apartment and residence units, including 133 units at V Causeway Bay at 9 Yee Wo Street; 20 designer one and two bedroom apartments at V Causeway Bay² at 25 Tung Lo Wan Road; 25 studios at V Wanchai at 180 Jaffe Road; 33 one and two bedroom apartments at V Happy Valley at 68 Sing Woo Road; 59 studio apartments at the Lodge at 535 Canton Road, West Kowloon; and most recently 112 residences at the group’s first fully-fledged residence Castle One by V at One Castle Road.
V Group actively seeks out opportunities to acquire, develop, operate and manage with the highest standards, quality residences and serviced apartments across the region.
Personal Assistant to Chairman & CEO
- Prepare meeting materials; take meeting notes and follow-up after the meetings
- Provide full spectrum of high quality personal assistance and secretarial support
- Co-ordinate projects, events and meetings with internal and external parties
- University graduate is preferable
- Minimum 10 years' experience, of which at least 5 years in serving senior management
- Good planning, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and is highly systematic, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to communicate in Putonghua is preferable.
We offer attractive remuneration package including medical insurance coverage, performance bonus, time-keeping bonus, meal allowance, birthday leave, wedding leave, educational sponsorship scheme, excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with date available, current and expected salary to email@example.com.
All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for employment related purposes.