The Swank Shop Ltd 香港招聘
Since 1955, THE SWANK, has been Hong Kong’s first and leading multi-brand luxury retail fashion house. THE SWANK carries numerous renowned & prestigious International brands for both men and ladies including Brunello Cucinelli, Cesare di Pino, Paule Ka, Corneliani, Kiton, Brioni, Agnona, Philipp Plein, Ermanno Scervino, Antonio Marras, Balmain, Roberto Cavalli, Barbara Bui, Les Hommes, Versace Collection, Larusmiani, Simonetta Ravizza and many more.
Apart from fashion apparel, THE SWANK also carries premium accessories such as cufflinks, shoes & bags as well as a select range of home products suited for a sophisticated lifestyle.
Please apply with full resume, present and expected salary to
Senior Human Resources Officer
- Assist the Human Resources and Administration Manager in handling full spectrum of Human Resources functions
- Oversee compensation and benefits administration including but not limited to payroll & commission calculation, benefit administration, provident fund administration, leave management, taxation, annual salary review and salary & benefits benchmarking for the company
- Responsible for handling recruitment process and maintaining personal records
- Assist in formulating, reviewing and implementing HR strategies, company policies and procedures
- Handle HR related correspondences and compile various reports & analysis for management’s review and audit purpose
- Participate in implementing HR initiative projects and recreative activities such as Annual Staff Party, Christmas Party, annual budgeting, performance management and act as core member in HRIS enhancement project
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assignment
- Degree holder or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 5 years experenice in C&B function in retail industry or in sizable companies
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and related legislations of HK
- Excellent in communication skill, analytical skill and with good numerical sense
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded and self-motivated
- Solid experience in using IPL is preferable
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer competitive package and career development. Interested parties, please apply with full resume, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote this reference: WS-SHRO in the e-mail subject.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months.