The Society for AIDS Care 香港愛滋寧養服務協會招聘
The Society for AIDS Care established in 1994, is a community-based and non-profit making charitable organization. It is the first non-governmental organization in Asia providing high quality direct patient care services to children, adults and elderly people who are living with HIV/AIDS and their care-givers in the community. We are looking for a high caliber person with passion for charity to take up the following position:
- Prepare publications, press releases, handle external enquiries and online promotion;
- Develop marketing & educational materials for presentations, community education program and public events;
- Conduct fundraising team, volunteer & donor workshop;
- Actively seek opportunities for corporate funding, draft funding applications and seek donation in kind.
- University graduate in marketing / communications / business marketing or related discipline with strong English and Chinese language skills;
- Detail oriented, systematic and well organized;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud products including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro;
- Experience in website management and good editorial skills;
- Outgoing personality and passionate in the charity sector.
Please e-mail your CV specifying your recent and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org Or by mail to : Fundraising and Communications Manager, SAC Centre, P.O. Box No. 78978, Mongkok Post Office, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Prospective candidate will be required to sit for a written test.
(Information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)