The Hebe Haven Yacht Club 白沙灣遊艇會(香港)招聘
The Hebe Haven Yacht Club Limited
10.5 Miles Hiram’s Highway, Pak Sha Wan, Sai Kung, N.T. Hong Kong
香港新界西貢公路十咪半 電話 T 2719 9682 傳真 F 2358 1017
We are an established private members Yacht Club situated in the Sai Kung area with a busy Bar and Restaurant business. We operate a successful Sail Training Centre and we have extensive marine facilities. The Club is currently seeking suitable candidates for the following position(s):
Human Resources Manager
Direct and manage a full spectrum of Human Resources functions including recruitment & selection, manpower planning, HR information system, performance management, training & development, compensation & beneﬁts, payroll & MPF administration, insurance, employee relations and communication.
- A Human Resources Professional who possesses a high level of ethical conduct, strategic thinking and sound decision making skills
- A minimum 5 years working experience in people management capacity particularly in the hospitality industry is an advantage
- Able to communicate with different levels of staff in a multi-cultural environment
Executive Assistant to the General Manager
- Provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager
- Co-ordinate projects, events and meetings with internal and external parties
- Monitor the progress of projects and deadlines
- Prepare analytical reports and presentation materials
- Handle internal and external correspondence and inquiries
- Assist in PR and Marketing activities
- Take minutes of meetings and dual translation when needed
- Diploma or above in hospitality management or secretarial studies
- 5 years secretarial support experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Smart and mature
- Able to perform with minimum supervision
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Well versed in MS Ofﬁce Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We offer a very comprehensive employment package to the right candidate.
Remuneration shall be commensurate with the candidate’s qualiﬁcations and experience. To apply for the above jobs, please send your resume to our Human Resources Manager at email@example.com or contact Miss Chan at 2719 7911.
All information received will be for recruitment purpose only.