Sheraton Hong Kong 香港喜來登酒店招聘
Here’s your Journey with Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is one of Marriott International’s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world’s leading hospitality company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
The Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers located in the heart of Kowloon’s business and entertainment district along Victoria Harbour, the hotel is steps away from subway stations is currently hiring candidates for the job positions.
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Call Center Agent
To manage the daily operation of the Call Center & to provide professional services.
- Diploma or above in hospitality management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience gained in sizable hotel.
- Fluent in spoken & written English and Cantonese. Ability to speak Mandarin would definitely be an advantage.
- Maintain adequate stock levels and ensure all merchandises are in good and safe condition in the store room of Engineering.
- Keep record of all the Engineering tools and instruments and stock flow and prepare purchase request for replenishment.
- Knowledge related to building services and engineering materials. (HVAC, machinery, kitchen equipment, electrical repair parts etc.)
- Cost control techniques.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably gained in sizable hotel but not a must.
- Basic Computer knowledge (MS-Office).
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Fair in written & spoken Chinese and English.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In addition to salary, year-end incentive and associate benefits such as retirement, medical & dental, life insurance, physical checkup etc., our associates also enjoy duty meals and discounted room rate.
*Information provided by you will only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant position.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.