SGS Hong Kong Limited 香港招聘
ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE (ADMIN & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT)
- Liaise and coordinates with management offices and related vendors/subcontractors/suppliers like building renovation, air-conditioning, air filtering system, access control system, telephone system, CCTV and etc on any request from internal users.
- Suggest solution regarding the requests from internal users after discussion with the above related parties.
- Cascade the necessary announcements or requirements from management offices and related vendors/subcontractors/suppliers to all SGS users or administrators.
- Participates in periodic internal Meeting with administrators and follow up relevant admin issues in order to fix them and improve operational efficiency.
- Supervises, trains and motivates subordinates in performing their duties in accordance to the job’s requirements.
- Works closely with the management office, Health, safety and environment team and related parties to ensure the office safety and security are maintained to meet legal requirement including dangerous chemicals storage, posting fire evacuation plan in each exit location, renewal of all Fire and necessary equipment at all SGS sites
- Handles and monitors all incoming and outgoing correspondence regarding general logistics support matters to supporting team and make sure there is no missing with requestors.
- Maintains and centralizes keys or access control system on all entrances of office premises.
- Supports and follows up the General Maintenance for all SGS sites upon requests
- Provides other administrative and logistics support if needed.
- Diploma or above in any discipline
- Minimum 3 year working experience and 1 year supervision experience
- Able to write and speak Chinese and English, customer oriented
- Hardworking and able to work independently
- Strong team player
- Positive and learning attitude
- Good analytical and problem solving skills - required
- Focus on achieving results and continues improvement
- Experience in working with MS office
SALES EXECUTIVE, INTERNATIONAL SERVICES
- Responsible for making sales calls and visits to current customers and prospects to bring in new Product Inspection service and 2nd Party Audit service by expanding our service offering to our current customers and adding new customers to our portfolio
- Keeping abreast of marketing opportunities through sales calls, networking, and other market related information
- Follow-up with clients in a timely manner to ensure sale is captured
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Provide regular sales plan and forecast to management
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Collaborates with internal departments to deliver solutions and provide quality service to new and existing customers
- Negotiate/close deals and handle objections
- Provide follow-up to customers by phone and re-visits the customer as necessary
- Bachelor Degree or above in related business discipline
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience related to product inspection or factory audit
- Must be disciplined and self-motivated to work with limited supervision
- Highly creative and resourceful in recognizing and developing sales opportunities
- Ability to leverage social media and emerging technologies to drive sales revenue.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and versatile with willingness to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Marketing background helpful with superior communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Birthday Leave
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Staff Activities
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and date available by clicking "Apply " or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.