Raffles Medical Group (Hong Kong) Limited 香港招聘
Raffles Medical Group (RMG) is a leading integrated healthcare group in Asia, publicly listed on the SGX since 1997. We operate over 100 medical facilities across 13 major cities in Asia, with 2 general hospitals under construction in Shanghai and Chongqing. As the first Asian member under the Mayo Clinic Care Network, RMG subscribes to the Group Practice Model commonly adopted by world renowned medical institutions. In Hong Kong, RMG operates 9 medical centres and manages a panel of over 300 partner clinics, laboratory and radiology centres.
We are seeking candidates to apply for the following roles:
Senior Manager/Deputy Director, Operations
- Manage the daily operations of the medical centres and the operation team to ensure that they meet regulatory requirements and statutory standards.
- Supervise both teams to ensure smooth operation, efficient workflow and services provided are in a professional manner.
- Manage staff recruitment and retention.
- Review, establish and execute standard operating procedures and performance strategy.
- Handle complains and execute improvement plan.
- Manage general procurement and procurement of medicines and medical consumables for the group.
- Manage dispensary inventory control and office/ medical equipment maintenance.
- Monitor and produce report on KPIs and utilization data from key account clients.
- Maintain good relationship with centre’s physicians, allied health professionals, suppliers and business partners.
- Work closely with the Corporate Services team for business development and subsequently implementation of clinical services related projects and programmes.
- Consolidate and provide regularly reporting to improve the overall service delivery.
- Review, conceptualize and implement recommendations to improve service quality, operational efficiency and patient satisfaction level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- At least 10 years of working experience in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge in medicine and their procurement is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS office especially MS Excel & MS Word
Physiotherapist (Full Time)
- Registered Physiotherapist (part Ia/b) in HK with valid practicing certificate
- At least three (3) years relevant experience
- Experience in work hardening and managing work injury rehabilitation preferred
- Candidates should be bilingual with good communication skills and pleasant manner
- To be able to work independently, initiative and be flexible
Registered Nurse / Enrolled Nurse
- Diploma or Bachelor of Nursing
- Trained nurses with overseas license are welcome to apply
- With at least one year of nursing related healthcare experience
- Able to handle both clinical and administration duties
- Candidates who are Cantonese speaking with good command of English and Mandarin preferred.
- 5 days work per week. Shift work may be required subject to location of work
Healthcare Assistant / Nurse / Receptionist (Full-time / Part-time)
- Form 5 and above
- Previous experience in a health care setting & diploma are preferred
- Required to handle administrative work
- Candidates should be bilingual (English/Cantonese) with good communication skills and a pleasant manner
- Oversea Registered Nurses are welcome to apply
Head of Finance, HR and Administration
We are seeking a dynamic individual to head up our finance, HR and administration division in Hong Kong. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of financial and accounting functions. Your key responsibilities include management and statutory reporting, financial planning and analysis, budgeting, internal controls review, client billing and report generation as well as corporate compliance. You will also oversee the human resource and administration functions.
To be successful in this position, you should be a qualified CPA with 5 years of working experience. Being a professional and mature individual, you must possess good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to oversee a finance team while working in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment.
Please send resume in English with current and expected salary to:
Raffles Medical Group (HK) Ltd
Rm. 1511, 15/F, 9 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon or Fax: 2869 6262
Email by clicking email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview