Pictureworks (Hong Kong) Limited 香港招聘
The Pictureworks Group, with its headquarters based in Singapore, is a company that provides out-of-home imaging solutions and services to consumers in theme parks, attractions and special events worldwide.
PictureAir™, a proprietary technology solution, connects consumers via cloud technologies to capture and organise their image memories. PictureAir™ has been installed in 15 countries and in over 80 locations, capturing over 50M smiles annually. With branch offices established in United States, Mexico, Japan, China, Indonesia and Malaysia, the Group has won compliments from worldwide partners and achieved proven track records for remarkable performance in projects.
Why Join us?
The Group has growing needs for professionals from a diverse variety of skills, talents and cultural backgrounds to join our team. We look for like-minded talents like you who aspire to create and make their mark in the exciting business of capturing and telling their stories for millions of smiles around the world. As part of the Pictureworks family, you will be working with a diverse team, connected to worldwide distinguished partners and a career pathway to develop and achieve your fullest potential, regardless of the roles.
The PictureWorks Group is now seeking for Guest Service Officer based in Hong Kong.
Guest Service Officer 售後服務員
- Provide outstanding Guest service and assist with all Guest needs in a variety of Guest Relations roles, be it online or onsite.
- Follow processes and procedures to exceed Guest expectations and to deliver high quality of Guest Service.
- Designated as a first responder for Guest Issues and responds and offers appropriate service recovery
- Maintain a strong understanding of the operations and products and engage Guest in the various services and products components and monitor impacts to the Guest experience.
- Act as the communication hub for the operations, handing escalations and resolving Guest concerns. Communicate extensively and partners within and across lines of operations to achieve Guest Service efficiency and ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Guest Services industry, F&B or merchandise
- Demonstrated operational Guest Service experience and skills
- Demonstrated partnering or good interpersonal skills
- Adaptability and willingness to develop themselves and others
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills (English, Pu Tong Hua and Cantonese), as well as telephone etiquette skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict resolution, strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work on holidays and weekends
- Able to work independently and to make sound decisions
主題公園攝影師 Theme Park Photographer
With a fun and positive personality, to be part of a vibrant and passionate team in capturing and enhancing memorable guest experiences and moments that happen throughout the parks and attractions we operate in and creating innovative products and services so that our Guests can share and cherish those moments throughout their lifetimes. Strive to achieving established targets in a creative and innovative dimension, providing exclusive guest services and fostering positive and fulfilling work environment to maximize individual and team work satisfaction.
- Self-motivated, independent and enthusiastic
- Interested in Photography and Service
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak fluently in another language is preferable
- Comfortable storytelling in front of large groups of people
Candidate will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company – typically 6 days regular off per month including shifts on weekends and Public Holidays, and also may require to work outdoor.
IT Technician Assistant/IT Engineer Assistant 資訊科技助理技術員/助理工程師
- Support daily IT operations, system maintenance, administration and documentation
- Take initiation on trouble-shooting and problem solving
- Responsible for providing customer service support and solution on IT related areas
- Provide PC and IT services support both for hardware and software installation and configuration
- Diploma of Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines is preferred
- 1 year or fresh graduate will also be considered
- Self-initiative, independent and enthusiastic
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of imaging-related products
- Passion for Photography and Service would be an added advantage
- Candidate with less experience, or qualification in other fields will also be considered
Candidated will need to work shifts according to a roster that is determined by the Company – typically 5 working days per week including shifts on weekends and Public Holidays, and also may require to work outdoor.
Work Location: Lantau Island/Southern District
For interested applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com