PCCW Solutions 香港招聘
PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Planning & Operations Associate (International Business)
- Support the Planning and Operations function of the International Business/Sales Team.
- Work on the pipeline reporting process, business cases of international projects, producing customer facing presentations, and performing ad-hoc tasks.
- Collaborate/co-ordinate with team members, internal managers from various areas of the business, for internal and external tasks/projects.
- Support the enablement of the International Business/Sales Team to execute the team and corporate AOP / strategy with on-the-job training
- A university degree in Business/ Economics/ Marketing/ Computer Science, with 1-2 years’ experience in Business Support with pipeline and/or building Business cases/presentations experience. Ideally, with combined technology and business disciplines and/or an interest in technology.
- Fresh graduate with high potential will also be considered.
- Excellent MS PowerPoint presentation skills are essential.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is essential. Additional languages would be an advantage.
- Good Excel skills required
- Good internal customer and business sense
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated/proactive and self-awareness
- Be able to work independently and under pressure, and knows when to ask for help
Project Manager (Oracle EBS)
The successful candidate will be responsible for management of large scale ERP implementation projects for our clients. He/she will be involved in the following areas:
- Manage Oracle ERP projects and its integration with other systems
- Perform change management, resources management and project financial management
- Provide professional advisory in Oracle EBS Financials / Procurements / Manufacturing
- Lead functional, technical and offshore team members to meet tight project timeline
- Support and prepare tender proposals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Experience in IT consulting environments is highly preferred
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in IT profession with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Oracle ERP project management
- Practical experience in Oracle EBS (preferably R12) functional knowledge and customization is an advantage
- Practical experience in the following skills:
- Full SDLC project experience
- Oracle Unified Method (OUM)
- Project cost, timeline, resources and client expectation management
- Vendor management
- Contract and change management
- Experience in managing team of over 10 staff is a plus
- Good knowledge of project delivery documentations
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent problem solving and client facing skills
- Good analytical, interpersonal, leadership skills
- Positive attitude, fast learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Candidates with lower qualification and less experience will be considered as Senior System Specialist
SAP Senior Project Manager
As a SAP senior project manager, he/ she should be able to provide the professional service on at least two modules of SAP system. He/ she will take the role of project manager/ project director and manage all project management office (PMO) activities. He/ she should have good time management to make sure on time project delivery and good risk management to ensure smooth implementation. On the other hand, he/ she should understand and strictly follow all company policies and work practices.
- Define, monitor and follow up project plan with project team
- Mange customer expectations and project resources
- Evaluate project resource performance
- Monitor closely on the project deliverables such as business blueprint, functional specification, training manual
- Monitor consultants to close all the project issues in procedures
- Report to project management office and project steering committee
- Solve project conflicts
- Control project cost and budget
- Handle pre-sales activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Finance, Accounting, Logistics, HR or related disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in SAP with SAP certification
- Experience in managing project deliverables in good quality
- Excellent knowledge of SAP modules and integration
- Strong business sense and experience in business analysis
- Innovative, self-motivated and good interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Technical Officer - Sound and Audio/ Video Equipment
- Providing technical support for operational team, performers, hirers and venue management
- Liaising with performers and hirers to agree on the production requirement
- Working in routine maintenance, repair and installation of sound and video equipment
- Planning and directing staff to carry out routine maintenance, repair and installation of sound and video equipment/systems
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 1 year’s experience, or
- Higher Diploma in Electronic Engineering or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 2 years’ relevant experience, or
- Certificate in Electronic Engineering or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 5 years’ relevant experience
- Practical technique and knowledge in operating sound and AV equipment
- Knowledge in PC software applications in sound system is preferred
- Good customer skills and able to communicate effectively in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Willing to perform irregular shift duties
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Email : Martha.CY.Mak@pccw.co
Fax : (852) 2296 8708