PCCW Solutions 香港招聘
PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing services flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com .
- Well-versed in mobile application development domain
- Design and build better native mobile apps on iOS and Android platforms
- Develop and execute test cases along best practices
- Identify business opportunities on all online platforms and digital channels
- Work closely with customer experience design, product management, QA and backend engineering teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in iOS or Android mobile application development
- Experience in capturing User Journey / Customer Experience related requirements and coming up with mobile apps prototypes
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of ownership
- Knowledge and experience in agile development methods
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
ENGINEER (ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS)
- Responsible for the pre- & post- sales solution design, project planning & implementation, planned and corrective maintenance of various electronic systems
- Manage project teams & contractors for the project / maintenance works implementation
- Ensure good project progress and delivery including system planning, design submissions, factory inspections, site installation works, testing and commissioning activities, defect rectifications, O&M manual and as-built drawings preparation
- Coordinate various internal and external stakeholders to ensure that interfaces and project works programme can be achieved
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic or IT / Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum of eight years’ post qualification experience in the project or maintenance work of extra low voltage (ELV) electronic systems installation
- Proven working experience for the planning, design, implementation & maintenance of the Access Control System, Public Address System, Closed Circuit Television System and Trunk Mobile Radio System projects
- Solid experience of managing and supervising a project or maintenance team
- Self initiative and good project management skills to liaise with various project stakeholders and tackle project issues.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Corporate membership of professional body is an advantage
IT SECURITY SPECIALIST
- Design, implement and maintain IT security systems
- Responsible for security management and control of infrastructure and application systems
- Handle IT security incident investigation and response
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer related disciplines
- A minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in IT security systems and server / network infrastructure
- Hands-on experience in security solutions such as Firewall, NIPS/NIDS, Anti-malware, HIPS / HIDS, SSLVPN, etc
- Knowledge of network technologies, TCP / IP, network security, cyber security, privileged identity management and encryption methodologies
- Experience in IT security audit or compliance such as security risk assessment and security audit, ISO27001 is preferred
- Holder of certification in IT security management such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, ITIL v3, or equivalent is an advantage
- A team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills, etc
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as a senior position
ANALYST PROGRAMMER (TELEPHONY)
Design and develop new call centre projects comprising Interactive Voice Response System, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) Server, and call centre front-end applications
- Communicate with the customers on system specification, system setup and system support
- Compile user and system specification documentation
- Provide support to the maintenance team on production fault isolation and rectification
- Maintenance and enhance the PCCW in-house CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) product called Q-Manager. The associated packages includes CTI server called QEM, Transaction server called QTM, Outbound server called Q-Dialler, Desktop dialler called Softkeypad , and Application Programming Interface called QAPI
- Develop and enhance Call centre service using Avaya product using AIC, AACC, and Cisco product using UCCX
- Degree in IT, Telecommunication or equivalent.
- At least 4 years relevant working experience in call centre system/application development
- Conversant with Call Centre technologies and has solid experience with Avaya Auro and Cisco UCCX products, especially on the CTI (Computer-Telephony-Integration) arena and IVRS
- Good understanding of current prevailing CTI protocols: SIP, TSAPI, TAPI, CMAPI/DMCC and networking protocols like TCP/IP and socket programming
- Good knowledge of the following computer environments: C++, VB, Java, .NET, SQL, ASP, with solid experience on real-time application on client-server and distributed architecture
- Proven experience Software Development Life Cycle and general softare product development methodoloy
- Hard working, well organized and can work with minimum supervision
- Highly analytical, logical and with good organizing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.