Orbis International 奧比斯(香港)招聘
Orbis transforms lives through access to quality eye health.
Orbis envisions a world where no one is needlessly blind or visually impaired.
How We Work
Through training, research and advocacy, we work to strengthen local eye care institutions, train eye care professionals and advocate for supportive policies to increase awareness about the importance of quality eye health. In programs supported by Orbis in 2015, we've enhanced the skills of more than 30,326 eye care professionals, and conducted over 2.13 million screenings/examinations on adults and children around the world.
For more information about Orbis and our mission, please visit our website: www.orbis.org.
We are currently seeking passionate individuals to apply for the following position:
Fundraiser (Ref.: HKRTF-GJ0217)
The incumbent will work as Fundraiser for Orbis's Raffle Ticket Charity Sale 2017.
- Help Orbis raise funds by selling Raffle Tickets at designated outdoor venues
- Function as Ambassador to promote the sight-saving mission of Orbis
- Assist in setup of booths and other logistics arrangement
February 8 to March 3, 2017, Mondays to Fridays
11a.m. to 7p.m. (including 1-hour lunch time)
HKD 50 per hour
To be considered for this rewarding role you should be:
- motivated, cheerful and with good communication skills
- A strong team player, and enjoy working as a team
- Caring and passionate about helping those in need
- Willing to work long hours in outdoor environment
If you would like to contribute to our meaningful mission, please send your application and resume, stating your availability and quoting job reference number (Ref.: HKRTF-GJ0217) to Ms Karine Cheng at email@example.com
All information collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.