Octopus Holdings Limited 八達通招聘
Do you like numbers?
We operate one of the world’s leading and most extensively accepted contactless smartcard payment systems, providing both offline and online payment services.
We have more than 9,000 service providers at some 20,000 retail outlets in the market across different businesses using Octopus payment platform.
We have over 33 million Octopus cards in circulation.
We handle over 14 million transactions a day with transaction value exceeding HK$189 million.
You probably have 1 Octopus in your wallet!
We are a team of creative professionals with the mission to make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
At Octopus, no one will be treated as a staff number!
We support each other as equal partners!
Grasp the opportunity to join us, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in your LIFE!
Manager, Operations Services
Create more incredible numbers by:
- reviewing process flows and preparing effective production and control plans relating to refund processing to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory, audit and compliance requirements
- planning and allocating resources to different sub-teams to complete the customer requests on time in accordance with KPIs and meet seasonal volume, sales, and marketing campaigns and projects
- working closely with internal stakeholders and business partners to continuously improve and enhance the process for better efficiency and higher customer satisfaction by setting out practical user requirements and improvement ideas
- leading the team to implement projects for operation efficiency and cost controlling, and ensuring adherence to project schedules and quality deliverables by performing user acceptance tests and verification tests
- building virtual team for the resources backup by arranging job rotation of the team
- compiling weekly and monthly reports for management review
- reviewing daily control reports to ensure that all exception cases are handled promptly
A right fit for your portfolio?
- Degree holder in Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of experience in operation and transaction processing with at least 6 years in supervisory position, preferably from financial institution
- Experience in managing project implementation and knowledge of system development cycle for setting out user requirements and execution of user acceptance test
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications and spoken and written English and Chinese
- Effective influencing, planning and organizing skills with good customer service awareness
- Good numerical sense, logical and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to lead the team to achieve KPI; able to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of automation and straight-through processing. Knowledge in processing debit/ credit card preferred.
We offer successful candidate an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our web site: http://www.octopus.com.hk/
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. If you are not contacted within six weeks, you may consider your application unsuccessful. Our Company will retain your application for a maximum of one year.
Octopus is an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions and Human Resources policies are administered; especially those relating to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, promotion & transfer, training & development and termination & redundancy; without discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, physical and mental disability and family status but on genuine occupational qualification, job performance, employees’ ability and internal/external relativities.