Island Children's Montessori International Nursery & Kindergarten 香港招聘
We are an International Montessori Kindergarten in the Tin Hau area serving children between ages 2 to 6. Due to expansion of our school, we are seeking energetic and confident personnel to work in our playgroup centre.
- General clerical and front desk duties
- Handle general inquiries, incoming telephone calls and visitors
- Administrative and admission support
- Must possess HKID or valid work permit
- Must possess high school diploma or above
- Minimum 2 years' office experience
- Must be a team player
- Good telephone manners and communication skills
- Good command of English and Cantonese or Putonghua
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Native English Teacher
Candidates for this position should exhibit a genuine love of children, have outstanding interpersonal skills, be able to demonstrate strong classroom management skills and maintain high energy with young children. (S)he will also be working alongside an experienced Montessori teacher in our Montessori Playgroup, Nursery, or Kindergarten classroom.
- minimum 2 years teaching experience in a learning centre, school, or kindergarten setting
- passion for child-centered education and fostering independence in young learners within the Montessori environment
- ability to collaborate with others and work in a team
- experience and interest in any of the following is a plus: music, arts and crafts, drama/theatre, drawing/painting, writing, photography, etc.
- excellent interpersonal, communication and classroom management skills
Remuneration package includes competitive salary, bonus, medical and dental benefits , MPF and six weeks' paid school holidays.
Hong Kong work visa sponsorship is available for qualified candidates.
Interested parties please include the following in your application, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV and cover letter
- Current and expected salary
- Date available
- Work references
We thank you for your interest in ICMS. For more information about us please visit www.icms.edu.hk