China Minsheng Bank 中國民生銀行(香港)招聘
About China Minsheng Banking Corporation Limited
On 30 March 2012, China Minsheng Bank Corp., Ltd. (“CMBC”) successfully opened its first overseas branch in Hong Kong, marking a significant milestone of its international development.
Hong Kong Branch has made great achievements since its opening, capitalizing on innovative products and distinctive positioning. As of 31 December 2014, the Branch had over 2200 customers. The deposit balance amounted to HKD$74,695 million and the outstanding loans amounted to HKD$50,451 million.
To cope with a rapid expansion in CMBC Hong Kong Branch, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
ACCOUNT OPENING OFFICER (1-YEAR CONTRACT), WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Responsible for account opening and maintenance
- Review clients' accounts documentation in accordance with Bank's standard and regulatory requirements, including but not limited to KYC, CDD, etc.
- Work with other business units to provide feedback on clients account status
- Follow up with Relationship Manager on Account opening issues
- Provide administrative support e.g. documents filing and record keeping
- Take up ad hoc projects as assigned
- Certificate holder (HKCEE or HKDSE) or above
- At least 1 years relevant experience in banking industry
- Experience on e-banking account set up/UAT is an advantage.
- Customer focused with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good PC knowledge including MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Fluent in English and Putonghua
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer
CMBC offers competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates.
ACCOUNTING OFFICER (1-YEAR CONTRACT)
- Perform daily accounting function, including bank reconciliation and posting journal
- Process staff reimbursements and vendor billings
- Prepare monthly financial report.
- Assist the team to handle other general accounting duties
- Diploma holder or above
- Minimum 1 year experience, preferably in accounting or banking industry
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Strong sense of responsibility, hardworking and detail-minded
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Fresh university graduates will also be considered
SENIOR OFFICER, LOAN ADMINISTRATION (1-YEAR RENEWABLE CONTRACT)
- Handle loan administration operations i.e. loan drawdown/roller, repricing and outward payment for Syndication, Bilateral, and other corporate loans as well as wealth financing loans
- Knowledge of syndication agency and review facility letter/agreement and loan/security documentation
- Basic knowledge of handling re-schedule loans and loans transfer on secondary markets
- Monitor the transactions in accordance with bank's policies and guidelines
- Support system projects and participate of UAT
- Provide operations support and advice to customer and all business divisions
- Diploma/Degree holders in Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Over 5 years solid experience in loan administration
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Good PC knowledge including MS office
- Proficiency in English, Putonghua and Cantonese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Candidates with outstanding performance would be considered changing to permanent employment
CMBC offers competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates."
Interested parties, please send full resume (both in English and Chinese) with current and expected salary and the date of availability to our email email@example.com
Please quote your name and the job position in the subject of your email.
nformation provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.