Michael Page 香港招聘
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk
Chief Marketing Officier
Global Technology & ICT Expert
Our client is currently going through global expansion and is looking for a CMO to lead different functions including Sales, Product Development, Marketing and Global Business.
Our client is one of the largest technology company that is actively expanding in different locations covering PRC, APAC and Europe.
The Chief Marketing Officer will provide broader business strategy as well as provide leadership and strategic direction to the business’s overall sales program by increasing market share and maximizing existing business opportunities.
He/She shall lead and manage all activities within enterprise and carrier sales, product and marketing department to effectively deliver account management, product marketing, business solutions and advertising. Managing as headquarters level, the Chief Marketing Officer shall also develop and evaluate departmental KPI’s to ensure achievement of overall sales and business targets of entities in different locations.
He/She shall lead, design and implement business development activities, ensuring constant professional growth. He/She shall also work with the leadership team to develop and lead the product vision, presales consultancy as well as drive corporate marketing strategies to enhance growth opportunities.
For team management, the Chief Marketing Officer shall provide strong positive leadership for the management team and staff and foster a team culture consistent with the organisations values.
- Degree or above, preferably in business or engineering related discipline. MBA is preferred
- At least 15 years’ relevant operations experience, with 5 years in senior management roles in multi-national or sizeable companies
- Track record of successful overseas products & sales team management experience in ICT industry a must
- Prior experience in the start-up of overseas businesses is a plus
- Business acumen with strong leadership; and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High level of integrity and ethical standard
- Excellent interpersonal and influential skills; and be able to facilitate and drive for team collaboration and engagement
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Attractive jobscope and exposure
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Samantha Ng on +852 3412 4879