Maxim's Cakes 美心西餅(香港)招聘
Maxim’s Caterers Ltd
About Maxim’s Group
Founded in 1956, Maxim’s Group is a leading food and beverage company comprised of Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, quick service restaurants, bakery shops, coffee shops, Japanese chain restaurants and institutional catering, while providing a range of festive products, including the award-winning Maxim’s Mooncakes. It is also the licensee of renowned brands including Starbucks Coffee, Genki Sushi and Ippudo Ramen, and The Cheesecake Factory in various territories. Altogether, it has over 980 outlets in Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. To learn more about Maxim’s, visit www.maxims.com.hk/en.
District Manager – Cakes & Bakery
The appointee will be working in our Cakes and Bakery Division. He/ She is responsible for the overall management of a district operations. He/ she is required to lead and manage store performance in the area of sales, services, daily operations to achieve operations and sales target.
- Monitor the overall sales performance and service quality of the team;
- Formulate and execute sales plan in order to achieve sales target;
- Staff planning, coaching and development;
- Work closely with various internal departments in operations planning.
- Degree / Diploma holder or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant working experience in district operations management, preferably gained from retail, catering and FMCG industry;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (included Putonghua);
- Good leadership skill, communication skill and analytical skill;
- Knowledge of food safety and management;
- Hands-on experience in PC applications of MS Office.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Shop Manager
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via e-mail at email@example.com.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.