Kai Shing Management Services Ltd 啟勝管理服務有限公司招聘
Kai Shing Management Services Ltd
(Member of the Sun Hung Kai Properties Group)
We are one of the largest and most reputable property management companies in Hong Kong and managing over 100 million sq ft of properties including shopping centers, offices, residential and industrial buildings. To meet our growing business, we are looking for energetic professionals to deliver excellent services for our customers.
- Form 5 or above with Certificate in Property Management
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of PC operations
- Able to work under pressure
The post will be responsible for general clerical works, receptionist duties and administrative support to the management team.
- F.5 or above with at least 1 year relevant experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Able to communicate in English, spoken Mandarin is an advantage
- Good knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Able to work independently under work pressure
CLUB OFFICER / ASSISTANT CLUB OFFICER
- F5 standard (Holder of Diploma / Certificate in Club House / Hotel / Recreation & Sports Management / Hospitality will be an advantage)
- Min. 1-2 years relevant experience in residential clubs or hotels,
- Good administrative, organization and communication skills,
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin,
- Hands-on experience of MS Office applications,
- Shift duty required.
- Form 5 or above
- Certificate/Diploma in Club House or Hotel Management preferred
- At least 1 year's experience in Club or Hotel management preferred
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Familiar with PC operation
- Hard working and willing to learn
- Shift duty required
- Customer service / operation centre / property management experience is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written English is required.
- Customer service oriented
- Good common sense, interpersonal and communication skills
- Holder of Security Personnel Permit and Recognized Security Training Course Certificate preferred
- Able to work under pressure and work independently
- Matriculation or above is preferred
- Maintain the day-to-day operation of Concierge.
- Act as a communication channel between tenants and ICC Management Services Office
- Answer enquiries and provide one stop service to tenant.
- Sourcing new services to tenants
- Update product knowledge from time to time to ensure tenants are receiving the updated information.
- Provide ad hoc services and organize events to tenant
- Assist any other duties that are assigned by Customer Services Manager.
- Shift duty is required.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and long-term career prospect to the right candidates. Interested parties, please apply once with application quoting job reference number, detailed resume, contact telephone number and salary expected either by mail to: Human Resources Department, Room 2301, Sun Hung Kai Center, 30 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Attached resume should be in MS Word for Windows)
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)