Hong Kong Jewelry Manufacturers' Association
Fook's Jewelry Ltd.
Jewellery Designer - Part-time (Fine Jewellery)
※ Diploma or above in Jewellery Design or related discipline
※ At least 3-5 years solid experience in jewellery design
※ Good hand sketching skill and proficient in using computer design software
※ Knowledge of jewellery structure from initial design, choice of materials, manufacturing process to finished product
※ Passion for jewellery, creative and strong sense of luxury jewellery trend so as to be able to design various collections to cope with the market needs
We offer 5-day work and bank holiday to the right candidates. For interested parties, please send your resume with present and expected salaries to email@example.com
ADVAN JEWELRY LIMITED
Product Development - Project Executive
Advan Jewelry Limited is a well-established jewelry manufacturer & exporter. We create innovative designs, high quality jewelry exporting to world-wide markets.
The company is currently expanding its operations. To cope with such developments, we are now inviting competent, dynamic and enthusiastic candidates to fill the following captioned vacancy with our Hong Kong Office:
- Work in a newly formed department -- Exclusive Design Unit, handle major
premium accounts from worldwide markets
- Understand and provide product development support for clients
- Conduct market research & analysis of latest jewelry trends
- Work closely with sales team and design department
- Keep track of global jewelry trends
- Undertake other job duties such as advertising projects
- High Diploma / Degree Holder in Jewellery / Product Design or equivalent
- Oversea graduate is a plus
- Outgoing personality and passionate about fashion or jewelry
- Experience related to the jewelry industry a plus but not compulsory
- Great team player, well-organize, reliable & self-motivated,
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Occasionally to travel to Europe and/or USA for trade shows;
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosyblue (HK) Ltd
Sales & Product Development Manager
We are one of the largest diamond and jewellery companies in the world. We are looking for an experienced candidate to join our jewellery team in Hong Kong. We are focused on the Asian region and are looking for hard working, motivated members that can work with our Sales Team to grow our business.
-Must have min. 4 years experience in Jewellery industry
-Will be responsible for developing suitable product for our customers
-Will work with the design, CAD and model-making teams to ensure the product is made with care and attention to detail.
-Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
-Energetic, ambitious and hard working, with a passion for jewellery
-Technical drawing and CAD skills not required, more important to understand jewellery design and marketing.
Suitable candidates will be offered attractive remuneration and performance related incentives
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and available date to email@example.com