Hong Kong Sports Institute 香港體育學院招聘
The Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited (“HKSI”) is the Government’s delivery agent of elite sports training systems. The HKSI’s mission is to provide an environment in which sports talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena benchmarked at Asian and Olympic Games results.
COMMUNITY RELATIONS ASSISTANT
- To attend walk-in enquiries, answer telephone enquiries and act as cashier;
- To provide supporting services to customers/ residents/ athletes/ staff;
- To perform spot-check and maintain the smooth running of sports courses/ activities;
- To assist in the enrolment of HKSIL sports courses and activities to the public;
- To communicate with the coaches and update the filing for sports courses;
- To assist in handling bookings of facilities for outside organization/ athletes/ staff;
- To assist Community Relations Supervisor in preparing statistics as required by the Community Relations Officer or senior staff; and
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by supervisor.
Please send your resume and a completed application form with indication of your current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Hong Kong Sports Institute Ltd, 25 Yuen Wo Road, Sha Tin, New Territories or email: email@example.com on or before 2 September 2018. Application forms can be downloaded from https://www.hksi.org.hk/opportunities/job-openings/. Please quote reference no. HD-20180827-CRA in the application.
Appointment will be on a fixed term contract. General information is available at the website http://www.hksi.org.hk
Applicants who are not invited for interview within six months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.
THE HKSI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER