Hong Kong Arts Development Council 香港藝術發展局招聘
Established in 1995, the Hong Kong Arts Development Council (HKADC) is a statutory body set up by the Government to support the broad development of the arts in Hong Kong. Its major roles include grant allocation, policy and planning, advocacy, promotion and development, and programme planning.
Application Deadline: 13 July 2018
Corporate Communications Manager (Job ref: CCM-1829-JM)
The Hong Kong Arts Development Council (HKADC) is a statutory body established by the Government to plan, promote and support the broad development of the arts in Hong Kong. We are now looking for a calibre to spearhead initiatives in corporate communications.
- Supervise and lead a team to organise the annual Hong Kong Arts Development Awards
- Assist in planning, managing and execution of the HKADC’s public relations functions and initiatives to promote the corporate image
- Maintain a good relationship with media and other stakeholders
- Manage the production of corporate collaterals and other communication materials
- Provide support in managing website and other social media tools
- Degree holder in corporate communications, public relations or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in corporate communications, public relations or arts administration
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese; Fluent in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, excellent inter-personal skills and strong media sense
- Able to work independently and lead a team to accomplish the assigned tasks
- Knowledge and interest in arts would be an advantage
Arts Development Officer (Job ref: ADO-1830-JM)
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the team supervisor in handling grant schemes and pro-active projects. Duties include but are not limited to processing grant applications, drafting correspondences, discussion papers and minutes of meetings, and co-ordinating general administrative work as directed by the team supervisor.
- University degree with at least 2 years full-time working experience
- Good communication and writing skills in both English and Chinese. Putonghua will be an advantage
- Proficiency in PC operations (MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to handle numerical data
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, detail-oriented and well-organised
- Knowledge and interest in Xiqu will be an advantage
Salary offered will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested persons, please send CV with details on education and work experience, stating salary history and expected salary, and indicating your earliest availability to the Human Resources Department, 10/F, 1063 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong no later than 13 July 2018. Please quote the job reference on the envelope.
Applicants not invited for interview within 16 weeks from the closing date for the application may assume that their applications are unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and will only be used for recruitment purposes. HKADC reserves the right to consider late applications and not to make an appointment for the post advertised. We do not accept applications through e-mail or fax.
HKADC is an Equal Opportunities Employer