Harbour City Estates Ltd 海港城招聘
HARBOUR CITY, the flagship property of Wharf Real Estate Investment Company Limited, situated in the commercial hub of Tsim Sha Tsui, boasts 8.4 million square feet of prime commercial space comprising offices, retail shops, serviced apartments, hotels and club, and approximately 2,000 car parking spaces. With its over 450 shops including about 50 restaurants and one cinema, Harbour City is home to Hong Kong's largest shopping, dining and entertainment centre.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career!
We sincerely invite high caliber, committed and professional candidates who are intelligent, dynamic and with good business acumen to join us.
SENIOR CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP ASSOCIATE (Ref. : HCEL – SCRA) (5.5-day work) (Salary: $19 – 20K)
- To handle enquiries from members of loyalty program at members' lounge and concierge
- To handle membership acquisition and redemption of membership benefits and gifts
- To maintain excellent relationship with members by providing quality service as well as personal shopping service
- To perform any other duties as assigned in a diligent and conscientious manner
- To assist in organizing VIC events
- Passionate in retail and hospitality work
- Pleasant, proactive and customer-oriented with good manners
- Diploma or above preferably in Hospitality/ Tourism/ Business related disciplines
- 2 - 3 years of experience in membership management, hospitality or sales industry
- Good command of Cantonese, English, Putonghua
HOTLINE SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Ref. : HCEL – HSS) (5.5-day work) (Salary: $20K)
- To supervise a team of hotline service staff in providing professional hotline service to the public and tenants
- To plan and administer daily manpower arrangement and provide on-the-job training & coaching for service excellence
- To prepare reports and data analysis summary for service review
- To perform administrative and ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Shift duty is required
- Good negotiation, communication, interpersonal and organization skills with strong leadership and customer focus
- Degree or Diploma graduate, preferably in Property Management / Hospitality / Travel / Business-related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in property management or hospitality industry of which at least 1 year in supervisory role
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing)
Successful candidates will be provided with a tailor-made induction course to get familiar with our shopping mall and to acquire necessary customer service skills. On-going classroom and on-the-job trainings will be provided where appropriate for a successful long-term career development within the Company.
We offer competitive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties please send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary, Chinese & English exam results in HKCEE / DSE / HKAL to email@example.com. Please quote the position reference number on the application.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company's personal data policy which is available upon request)