Genting Hong Kong Limited 雲頂香港招聘
Genting Hong Kong is a leading corporation principally engaged in the business of cruise and cruise related operations along with leisure, entertainment and hospitality activities.
Taking on a bold initiative to grow the Asia-Pacific as an international cruise destination, Star Cruises has built its reputation on offering first-rate Asian hospitality through a fleet of six contemporary ships. Newly launched Dream Cruises will cater to the growing premium Asian cruise market while recently acquired Crystal Cruises is the world’s leading luxury cruise provider, having earned more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history.
Genting Hong Kong’s first foray in a land-based attraction, Resorts World Manila opened its doors in the Philippines to the public in August 2009. Resorts World Manila is one of the premier leisure brands under the Genting Group and the Philippines’ first one-stop, nonstop vacation spot for topnotch entertainment and world-class leisure alternatives, featuring three hotels including the all-suite Maxims Hotel, an iconic shopping mall, four high-end cinemas and a multi-purpose performing arts theatre.
Assistant Manager – Marketing & Communications
- To work closely with the local and regional Sales & Marketing teams for advertising & promotion planning and execution
- To produce an effective Marketing Communications activity calendar with a seamless execution
- To provide support to user departments in terms of Marketing Communications strategy
- To proactively develop new marketing channels for local HK and regional markets
- To manage and provide guidance to the project team
- To ensure a smooth workflow of Marketing Communications
- To be responsible for ad hoc or new projects assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in Marketing Communications, covering the areas of advertising & promotion, copywriting, media planning, media relations, marketing event, branding, creative design, PR activity, marketing collateral production, etc.
- Experienced in small team management and stakeholder management
- Work experience in travel / hospitality industry is a definite advantage
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and a good team player
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager
This position will provide office administrative duties for the department of Marketing & Partnerships and process necessary paperwork. This position will also coordinate business travel for members of the department, consolidate and coordinate projects across the department.
- Order office supplies
- Process purchase orders and requests
- Perform administrative duties in regards to consolidation of annual budgets, team member information and department projects
- Process expenses to be claimed for travel needs of team members
- Organize and arrange business travel for the team
- University graduate in Business, Tourism, Hospitality or Sales Management
- Good team player and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work-off hours as required by the needs of the business
- Able to work well with a large team across multiple offices and cultural backgrounds
- Proficient in Chinese and English is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
Assistant Compensation & Benefit Manager
- Assist in developing, implementing and administering C&B policy and procedures, and ensure all regional and Corporate C&B initiatives are comply with labor laws and align across the region, e.g., life insurance, disability insurance and personal accident insurance, etc.
- Support other HR team to administer the employee share options scheme.
- Prepare monthly staff listing and regular reports for senior management.
- Assist in managing and standardizing expatriate benefit and relevant policies.
- Provide advice on enquiries on benefit issues for all shore based employees in Hong Kong and overseas offices.
- Compile general benefits summary and conduct analysis on C&B cost & proposals for all shore based employees in Hong Kong and overseas offices.
- Assist in annual budgeting exercise.
- Assist in the salary review and bonus exercise.
- Any other ad hoc projects / duties as assigned by superiors.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience, with at least 2 years as Assistant Manager Level.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese. Good command of Mandarin is a must.
- Computer literate in MS office with good excel skill. Knowledge in using SAP and other HRIS is an advantage.
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mature, initiative and independent.
- Able to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks within tight schedules.
Assistant Manager – Casino Strategy, Planning and Operational Support
You will play a key role in the growth of mass gaming business by working with senior management and other key stakeholders in supporting the Strategic Marketing and Contact Centre teams.
We are looking for analytical individuals who are willing to drive through change and can collaborate with colleagues across different departments.
- Assist in designing, implementing and monitoring of the incentive scheme and performance management plan for the Outbound Sales and Mass Business Development teams
- Manage a team in ensuring the accurate calculation and submission of commission payments
- Design appropriate strategies to maximize sales performance in order to enhance operational efficiency
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness in gaming performance and the financial impact of marketing campaigns and promotions
- Collaborate with other teams to establish a more advanced information platform for data analysis and data reporting
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for senior management
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 years of working experience. Individuals with Finance, Business Analysis or Marketing background are preferred
- Strong project management skills. Able to influence stakeholders within the organization
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office applications. Knowledge of database system, CRM and SAS is an advantage
- Proactive, analytical and detailed oriented, with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Embarkation/ Customer Services Assistant (Part-Time)
- Handle check-in procedures for passengers
- Control passenger flow to smoothen the check-in process
- Responsible for luggage drop off and collection arrangement
- Handle passengers’ enquiries and requests
- Data-entry and prepare materials for check-in process
- Responsible for any ad-hoc duties as advised by supervisors
- Secondary educated or above qualification
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, Mandarin, English
- Candidates with 1 year of customer services experience are preferred
- Shift duty is required with flexible working hours (Monday – Sunday)
- Diploma / higher diploma / associate degree / bachelor degree students will be considered
Senior Executive - Human Resources
- Handle end-to-end recruitment process and provide right recommendation to hiring manager.
- Assist to ensure employee requisition submitted is complete and approved documents are properly filed
- Perform candidate screening, interview and offer negotiation for positions
- Arrange candidate sourcing and coordinate interviews for positions
- Assist to accomplish pre-employment requirements, such as medical examination, reference check, etc. for Hong Kong
- Ensure signed employment contract and relevant documents are properly filed.
- Handle application and renewal of Hong Kong work or training visa.
- Assist to update group and management organization charts.
- Coordinate and work with overseas HR team on HR related issues.
- Compile HR reports
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or the equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Human Resources experience gained in MNCs
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Chinese.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management experience is an advantage
- Mature, meticulous, self-motivated and independent
- Able to work under pressure within tight schedules
- To provide cruise information (domestic market/overseas vessels) to walk-in customers and members.
- To make all necessary arrangements to walk-in customers and members.
- To do the daily operations filing.
- To handle the Hotline queries
- To handle Group Bookings
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- DSE, or relevant education qualifications.
- Hospitality or CS Related experience preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English & Mandarin.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Willing to work on shift duty roster.
Interested parties please click email@example.com to apply.
All application will be treated in strict confidence. The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months.
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.gentinghk.com.