Federation Of HK Industries 香港工業總會招聘
The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) is a statutory body formed in 1960 to promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business community. We have member companies from various industrial and service sectors. Our services cover industrial/trade promotion activities, exhibitions and seminars, policy research, Q-Mark schemes, certificates of origin and trade declaration services, intellectual property consultancy and registration.
We are now looking for a talent to take up the following vacancy:
Senior Executive / Executive - Membership Relations(Ref: MRD/SMRE/R)
To support the manager and work as a team in the following programme:
- Secretariat services and event management to the members from different sectors and industries as well as the FHKI’s industrial councils and groups constructed by members; Secretariat services include preparation of meeting agenda, papers and minutes etc;
- Execution and implementation of corporate events, members activities and services in Hong Kong and the Mainland in formats of seminars, exhibitions, missions, award schemes, business matching, leisure events etc.;
- Liaise among stakeholders and maintain good relationship with clients, business partners and members;
- Develop and maintain client database; prepare and draft promotional materials and eDM etc.;
- Support to membership recruitment and retention;
- Provide support to other ad hoc projects or activities.
- University graduate preferably in Business, Communication, Marketing or related disciplines;
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience; working in trade/business associations or governmental offices preferred;
- Experience with exhibitions/tradeshows and booklets/directories preparation is a plus;
- Hands-on experience in secretarial services and event management;
- Enthusiastic in marketing and membership services with strong common sense and business acumen;
- Awareness of industrial development and public affairs;
- Attentive to details, outgoing with positive thinking and willing to meet people;
- A good team player and be able to work under pressure;
- Multi-tasking with good time management skill;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua);
- Occasional business trips and irregular working hours may be expected;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Executive.
Project Manager(Ref: BDD/PM/R)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall co-ordination, management and monitoring of projects of the FHKI.
- Formulate and implement projects, events and other marketing activities;
- Explore new business opportunities for the FHKI;
- Support project activities of presentation, design solution and proposal preparation;
- Oversee and manage related promotions and PR activities, including interviews and promotional materials/ advertisements;
- Build good connection with stakeholders, including project committee, members, industry players and partners;
- Budget control and prepare project reports;
- Occasional travel to the Mainland is required.
- Degree holder in Business, Communication or Marketing or related disciplines;
- At least 4-5 years’ working experience in project/ event management, preferably with experience in trade/business associations or governmental offices. Experience in handling government funding project is a plus;
- Knowledge in industrial development of Hong Kong is highly preferable;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator would be an advantage;
- Ability to execute and complete all the deliverables of the project with good time management and budget control skill;
- Detail-oriented and excellent interpersonal/communication skills;
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Assistant Marketing Executive(Ref: QMD/AME/R)
- Provide secretarial support for respective councils and division, such as meetings, seminars, visits, funding application, etc.;
- Facilitate the application process of respective certification mark;
- Support activities related to the system/ product/ design certification mark;
- Support marketing activities, including ceremony, exhibition, online media campaign etc;
- Recruit new certification mark licensees and maintain good customer relationship with existing licensees;
- Perform any other projects as assigned.
- Tertiary education or above, preferably in Languages, Business Administration or equivalent disciplines;
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in trade/ business associations. Fresh graduates with relevant experience are also welcomed;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua);
- Knowledge and experience in online media promotion, digital video, filming will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- A good team player;
- Occasional overseas travelling required.
- by mail to the Human Resources Division, Federation of Hong Kong Industries, 31/F Billion Plaza, 8 Cheung Yue Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon;
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- through our website at www.industryhk.org.
Please apply with full resume, present, expected salary and date of availability. Please mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and job reference number on the envelope/email subject line.
We are equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Candidates not notified within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.