DBS Bank Ltd 星展銀行(香港)招聘
DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
Senior Officer / Analyst, Fund Administration, Securities & Fiduciary Services Operations
- Perform fund valuation and net asset value reconciliation
- Check general ledger and transaction input
- Liaise with auditor on fund audit work
- Check to ensure subscription and redemption records are properly updated in the system
- Handle enquiries from fund manager in an efficient manner
- Check to ensure stock and cash reconciliation and ensure fees and expenses are properly accrued
- Adhere to the operating procedures and agreed services standard, and comply with company requirements, regulatory requirements (e.g. Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), Monetary Association of Singapore (MAS), etc)
- Participate in user acceptance test for system enhancements
- Degree holder in Business/Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in banking operations and fund administration
- Good knowledge in finance and accounting and able to prepare financial statement
- Good knowledge in financial product such as fixed income securities, derivatives, foreign exchange, interest rate swap etc
- Proficient in Hiportfolio system is an advantage
- Have experience in handling private equity fund is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred
Vice President / Assistant Vice President (Data Governance Lead), Data Management and Analytics, Technology and Operations
- Work with the Group Data Office to implement the latest Group Data Governance model and be responsible for data governance book of work for in-country Data Office.
- Work with Data Owners and Data Stewards to implement Data Governance and establish data definitions, monitoring requirements, and gaining support for Governance – this will be very challenging as it will require a cultural shift in the organization.
- Train, support and monitor Data Stewards, Data Owners and IT Application managers across the organization to strengthen the application of data management and quality requirements in business and IT.
- Work with Data Stewards to Implement data quality program, facilitate issue remediation and manage escalated issues that have not been resolved to the business satisfaction.
- Work with IT teams to make sure IT projects fulfill the defined data management requirements
- Develop key metrics and reporting that include key messages, control and operational effectiveness, and overall status
- Prepare presentations and materials for stakeholder reviews, project team meetings, Data Management Council, Data Governance Metrics Review
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data management / data governance covering data quality management and metrics, and business metadata management.
- Experience in rolling out data governance / data aggregation frameworks like BCBS239 is an advantage.
- Preferably possess knowledge of banking data (like customer information, products and transaction information) and data privacy, operations, and technology functions
- Demonstrate track record of a high level of personal initiative and leadership, and of setting and achieving challenging goals.; Excellent management and delivery skills
- Able to dive into details and abstract the detail for executive communication
- Able to work effectively and build strong relationships with teams throughout the organization
- Take accountability for completing deliverables and enjoys owning tasks and jumping in to deliver.
- Independent, organized, self-motivated and a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with good attention to detail.
- Able to think through and outline work processes in a thoughtful and detailed manner
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks effectively and work in evolving / changeable environment.
- Possesses excellent judgment, knows when to escalate complex issues to senior management or business partners with relevant expertise.
- Knowledge and experience with data related technologies like Oracle DB, Teradata SQL and data visualization tools like Qlikview preferred.
- Exposure in using enterprise architecture and data management tools like MEGA, Collibra, Protiviti etc. preferred.
Senior Vice President, Commodities, Institutional Banking Group
- Team manager for a sub team within Commodities team: coach and manage direct reports to deliver and contribute team results
- Grow the business both organically on existing portfolio and via onboarding new clients
- Manage the sub team portfolio, establish quality customer relationships, and deliver differentiated banking facilities and financial solutions
- Cross-sell the Bank’s full range of financial services to exceed customer expectations: be proactive and innovative
- Take ownership on and cultivate good risk management practices
- Connect the team with the overall strategic direction, and ensure execution against set objectives
- Degree holder in Banking, Economics, Finance, International Trade, or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of marketing experience in banks; prior corporate banking client coverage in commodity conglomerates is preferable
- Good understanding of trade finance, structured trade finance, cash management products, global market products, debt and equity market products is an added advantage
- Strong business acumen, able to analyze and interpret business and financial data
- Customer-focused, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a tenacity to succeed and accountable for results
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Able to travel regularly
Manager / Assistant Manager, Financial & Regulatory Reporting, Legal Entity Controlling, Finance
- Responsible for DBS HK entities financial reporting process.
- Prepare financial disclosure and regulatory reporting.
- Timely and accurate submission of head office and regulatory reporting.
- Perform financial analysis and analytical review with business commentary
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and group policies
- Monthly/ Quarterly tax provision, including preparation of MJE
- Country-by-Country reporting (“CbCR”)
- Support tax team to maintain effective tax compliance control by 1) Preparing and ensuring timely submission of tax reporting and tax return filings 2)Arranging tax payments with tax authorities before the due dates 3) Tracking the tax position of DBS entities in HK
- Support tax team on transfer pricing and country-by-country reporting
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines and a qualified accountant
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in financial institutions or CPA firms
- Knowledge of banking products and related accounting treatment
- Knowledge of the Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standard reporting requirements
- Knowledge of HK and China tax will be an advantage
- Good writing skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive to details and accuracy and drive for process efficiency
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.