Aspire Lifestyles 香港招聘
International SOS Assistance (HK) Ltd
Aspire Lifestyles, an International SOS company, is the world’s leading provider of Concierge Services & premium Benefit Solutions to best-in-class loyalty programs. The Aspire Lifestyles global team, a collective of experts and enthusiasts live and breathe this mission, fostering a culture which strives to deliver the ultimate customer experience. We further empower this human endeavor with quality and innovation across every one of our services, networks, platforms and technologies.
With 25 years’ experience providing white-labeled benefit solutions, our locally-customized and globally available selection of innovative services is well proven and highly praised. Aspire Lifestyles’ services include:
- Industry-leading Concierge Services
- End-to-end Airport Services
- Custom-built Benefits, Experiences and Events
- Comprehensive Travel & Medical Assistance
To learn more about Aspire Lifestyles, visit www.aspirelifestyles.com.
Now join us and embark on a unique journey into an environment that provides ample opportunities for you to exceed your customers’ expectations and grow!
Business Development Manager
This position is responsible for selling and promoting the full suite of Aspire Lifestyles products and services to the affluent and high net worth segments of the clients based primarily on a B2B2C model.
- Achieves individual sale targets, including sales margin, CIT and working capital KPIs for new businesses. Pipeline has to be maintained at 300% of targets in SFDC.
- Researches and acquires new clients in the assigned market segments and industry verticals
- Engages with prospects to understand their business needs and sells consultative solution with the support of our in-house experts.
- Promotes Aspire Lifestyles product and service solutions as a bundled and integrated solution.
- Identifies and supports marketing activities required to penetrate new business / segment
- Gathers market info, feedback and supports new product and proposition development
- Works with Client Service and Service Delivery teams to support the on-boarding process for new clients
- Work with customers and regional/global sales teams to identify and capture new business opportunities notably via Cross Border
- Manage and submits timely SFDC reports; and achieve the average of 2 calls and 2 sales visits each day.
- Implementation of the regional and global sales strategies
- Assist with Requests for Proposal / Information (RFP/I) and drawing up tender documents or contracts for Information solutions.
- Maintain a library of sales materials for the products (sales sheets, proposal templates. Ensuring you have appropriate sales tools and promotional support on the Aspire services and products.
- Tap into the personal network of strong contacts and build a credible pipeline of leads and mew businesses achieving both short and long terms solution wins.
- Attend network events to gather insights on respective industries and to identify and build a strong and deep network with companies across various industries, primarily for new business development purposes.
- Maintains a core focus of exceeding corporate sales targets with an independent mindset and strong, persistent and creative business acumen.
- Ensure transparency and a solid understanding of the individual/ personal Sales figures.
- Other assigned duties as and when necessary.
- University graduate preferred
- Demonstrates a consultative sales approach and be able to foster relations with a wide range of local and multinational clients
- Good salesmanship, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good commercial and industry knowledge of the customer segments. Good business acumen
- Demonstrates consultative sales approach and is able to foster relations with a wide range of local and multinational clients.
- Well-versed in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- At least 5-8 years of proven business-to-business, solution-selling experience to major corporations including financial institutions
- Good track record of career progress
- Good command of spoken and written English. Can read and write Chinese. Fluent in Cantonese. Fluent Putonghua an advantage
- Occasional travel required
The Travel Advisor will focus on developing, and building core travel propositions and initiatives to support the Partnership Development and Marketing Team in driving target based revenue generating programs for the business. The Travel Advisor will act as a travel expert in managing different booking channels and working to fulfill the requirements of our customers in booking and customizing travel experiences. The Travel Advisor shall be able to support the Service Team in creating bespoke travel itineraries on an ad-hoc basis.
- Develop and build travel proposition turning this into a revenue generating role (target-based) by creating bundled Travel Components and Experiences
- Commercially driven to drive revenue and sales from a Travel Sales perspective
- Research ‘Off the beaten track’ Travel Destinations and Experiences, and support the Service Team with existing and ad-hoc travel requests and itineraries
- Provide Current Travel insights and Case Studies to supplement PD Sales Deck and to share these knowledge and insights with the Service Team to better ‘sell’ to the clients.
- Create Bespoke Travel itineraries for Clients on a reactive basis, and on a periodical festive annual basis
- Establish and build networks with Travel related SPs in HK and manage any contractual agreements resulting in involvement with these SPs
- Required to be able to demonstrate ability to enquire and book travel needs via various booking platforms
- Able to confidently and deliver a travel proposition by presentation to clients and effectively contribute to stipulated sales targets.
Required Experience and Skills
- Min 3 – 5 years customer service experience in travel/tourism, hospitality and/or travel leisure retail sector
- Possess good experiential vacation planning knowledge or life experiences that demonstrates ability to customize and cost travel itineraries
- Commercially driven and Sales orientated
- Possess previous Travel Sales experience and achievements
- Possess results-oriented, quality focused, and performance minded
- Creative, imaginative and possess an enthusiastic personality and strong sense of responsibility
- Have a ‘Can Do’ attitude that is able to adapt to a changing business environment
- Enjoys designing and developing customers requested itinerary
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively and anticipate customers’ needs
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to think on the feet
- Insightful and creative in developing appropriate solutions to meet customer needs
- Possess strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Travel agency experience (an advantage)
- IATA certificate an advantage
- Basic knowledge of appropriate Amadeus GDS system or similiar
- Excellent verbal and written English and Cantonese skills
Interested candidates are invited to email your detailed resume and expected salary by clicking email@example.com. We will offer competitive package and ongoing training to the right candidate.
The information provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data of those unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed when they are no longer in use. If you do not hear from us within six weeks, you may assume your application has been unsuccessful.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value a diversified workplace and applications are welcome from all qualified candidates.