AMAZON has built a reputation for excellence with most recent examples being named #5 most admired company in the US, #2 most innovative, and # 1 in Customer Service. Amazon’s technology business is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies.
With AMAZON Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into “the Cloud”. As a leader in the AWS Support team, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology with interactions with leading companies in this space and engineers within Amazon developing the capability. You will be surrounded by people that are smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. AWS Support provides technical support to a global list of customers that are building mission-critical applications on top of AWS services.
As more and more large enterprises move their critical systems to the cloud, we are in the need of high powered technical talent to ensure a flawless customer experience. The Enterprise Support Manager leads a team of Technical Account Mangers who ensure key enterprise customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform. The TAM's provide assistance to the customer as an expert on the full line of AWS services and the customer’s architecture in support of strategy questions, project planning and launch and ongoing operational issues. TAMs are engaged at the account level in providing recommendations and proactive advice through all phases of the implementation life cycle. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
Enterprise Support Manager
- Lead a team that fields and resolves support inquiries from Enterprise customers; engaging the worldwide support engineering team as required
- Manage team and individual performance, providing regular reviews and guidance to the team.
- Ensure TAM's are providing detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
- Champion and advocate for customer requirements within AWS (be their voice)
- Work with some of the leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service engineers and AWS service teams to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
- Available outside of business hours to manage urgent issues
- The right person will have a track record of leading highly technical, analytical, and service delivery professionals.
- Have strong experience in improving capability and efficiency of technical teams.
- Previous customer facing experience with strong executive presence.
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills in Mandarin strong writing/reading skills in English..
- Strong customer focus and bias for action; and ability to work with remote teams.
- Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired
- Experience with AWS service offerings.
- Experience working directly with Enterprise customers.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in areas such as - Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired
Digtial Marketing Manager
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). Customers across Greater China (GCR), as well as hundreds of thousands of customers in more than 190 countries are able to use compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them.
AWS is seeking a talented Marketing Manager to drive a diverse range of initiatives within the marketing team. This is a great unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry-leading technology space. If you love to be creative, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and have great project management skills, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
The successful candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, pay close attention to details, be a problem solver and multi-task. The ideal candidate has a passion for marketing, self-directed, result-driven as well as a strong desire to learn more about marketing tools at Amazon Web Services.
The role will be responsible for creating and executing a series of digital and email demand generation programs and campaigns, manage the database marketing, nurturing campaign and work closely with our corporate teams as well as field marketing across Hong Kong and Taiwan.
· Create and successfully drive awareness, adoption, and usage of AWS through innovative, scalable and leverage platform programs - including marquee virtual platform conferences, webinar series, and customer reference programs.
· Craft and develop compelling messaging and tools focused on customers (solution videos, customer success stories etc.) for use on the web, at live events and in customer facing programs.
· Collaborate closely with cross functional and regional teams to design and implement programs and campaigns that positively impacts business growth and enhance AWS reputation.
- Analyze and improve the user funnel from registration to purchase and repeat usage in order to identify opportunities and segment our customers;
- Drive success for digital marketing efforts through SEO, SEM, web analytics, social media monitoring and demand generation programs
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology companies/products to the enterprise market
- Proven track record creating and executing online demand gen programs based on deep understanding of the technology market requirements
- Proven success managing complex and multi-faceted, measurable with a demonstrated ability to drive marketing programs to ROI metrics
- Demonstrated success in scalable online programs and campaigns, from planning to executive and reporting
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization with a fluid ability to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
- Great team player
- Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and execution
- Innate ability to identify market opportunity, create innovative solutions that are driven to measurable closed lead loop conversion
- Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred such as SalesForce, Marketo, HTML, Photoshop and online analytics packages