[招聘日] ABC Cooking Studio Hong Kong Limited 招聘
Founded in 1986 in Japan, Shizuoka, ABC Cooking Studio’s vision is to fill the world with meals surrounded by smiling people. With over 135 branches in Japan, we are rapidly expanding in overseas market like China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Thailand. Located at K11 and PMQ with stylish and contemporary design, fully-equipped spacious kitchen, premium fresh ingredients, flexible schedule and effective small-group teaching approach, we dedicate ourselves to provide superior service and quality cooking lessons for our prestigious members. ABC Cooking Studio offers a wide variety of lessons of Cooking, Bread and Cake from beginner to master level. We render assistance to those who wants to brush up their culinary skills and assure our members to have a great exclusive experience without hassle of washing and cleaning up.
招聘日 (Recruit Job Fair)
Booth: # 35
Operation Assistant (Full Time Staff) (For PMQ & Cityplaza)
- Prepare all necessary ingredients for studio
- Manage all the stocks in studio
- Always keep refrigerators in clean condition
- Report current stock levels in studio to supply chain
- Medical Allowance
- Travel allowance and good attendance bonus
- Working hours : 10:00 – 19:00
- Basic salary : $11,000.00
- Overtime allowance available
- Upon completion of 2 years of service, eligible for obtaining an oven
- Upon completion of 3 years of service, eligible for 1-month double pay
Studio Sales & Operations Associate (Full-time)
- Performs daily studio operations.
- Sales of courses packages & other related products to new and existing customers.
- Responsible for teaching cake, bread or cooking lessons.
- In-house training for staff provided.
- Handle day-to-day studio operation, includes customer service, preparation of ingredients, tools, clean-up, etc.
- Having cooking skill or sales experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Career advancement available.
- Salary will be based on experience.
Studio Operation Assistant (Part-time)
- Prepare the ingredients and tools for our lessons.
- Clean-up of lessons.
- Manage food sanitation in studio.
- Provide maintenance and repair work for studio.
- Required to work out-side studio.
- Provide support to studio in general.
- Working time: At least 3 days per week. Flexible working hour.
We provide a competitive remuneration package and career developments. For interested candidates, please submit your full resume with expected salary to our Human Resources Manager via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal information collected will be treated in strict confidential and be used for recruitment purpose only.